Dutch Boy Fresh’s Super Bowl LV Prop Bets | Odds and Player Props
Dutch Boy Fresh’s Picks
Super Bowl LV Prop Bets
|TB: Scottie Miller O20.5 receiving yards||-115 (FanDuel)|
|TB: Leonard Fournette O46.5 rush yards and TD||+125|
|KC: Tyreek Hill O7.5 rec yards||+130 (Draft Kings)|
|KC: Tyreek Hill O92.5 rec yards||-110 (Fan Duel)|
|KC: Mahomes MVP||-105 (Fan Duel)|
Super Bowl 55 is here!
Kansas City Chiefs (16-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (14-5)
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
6:30pm ET Sunday February 7th
67F Scattered Thunderstorms/Chance of Showers 8mph
Lets start with the Buccaneers
- Tom Brady completed 65.7% of his passes for 4633 yards 40tds and 12int for a rating of 102.2
- In the playoffs he hasn’t been as good completing 55% of his passes for 7 TDs 3 Int and a 90.8 rating.
- In the regular season the Bucs were 8th in the league getting 7.6 yards per attempt.
- Brady was 3rd in the league with 67 passes +20 yards and 4th in the league with 12 passes 40+ yards.
- In the regular season, Mike Evans was his favourite target with 70 receptions for 1006 yards and 13 TDs
- Chris Godwin was 2nd with 65 receptions for 840 yards and 7TDs.
- In the post season it flipped with Chris Godwin leading the way with 14 receptions for 223 yards 1TD and Mike Evans getting 10 receptions 173 yards 2TDs
- Mike Evans and Antonio Brown are both dealing with knee injuries but are expected to be play. Evans is more of a sure thing than Brown.
- The Chiefs pass defense was 14th in passing yards allowed.
They were tied for 20th allowing 29 pass TD’s and tied for 5th with 16 interceptions. They were 10th allowing a passer rating of 89.4. They were 19th in the league with 32 sacks.
Are you using any Player Props from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers passing game?
Scottie MillerO20.5 receiving yards(-115) FanDuel
- The Buccaneers were tied for 28th in the league rushing for 1519 yards.
- They were tied for 24th averaging 4.1 yards per carry
- They were tied for 15th with 16 rushing TDs
- They had 9 rushes over 20 yards and 2 over 70
- Ronald Jones was the leading rusher with 192 carries for 978 yards averaging 5.1 yards per carry for 7 TDs
- Leonard Fournette was 2nd with 367 yards on 97 carries for an average of 3.8 per attempt with 6 TDs
- In the post season it flipped. Leonard Fournette has been the go to guy running 48 times for 211 yards, averaging 4.4 yards per carry with 2 TDs.
- Ronald Jones has only carried the ball 23 times for 78 yards averaging 3.4 yards per carry with 0 TDs.
- The Chiefs run defence was 21st in the league allowing 1954 yards and tied for 16th allowing 4.5 ypc
- They tied for 8th allowing 8 rushes for over 20 yards and allowed 3 carries over 40 yards.
Are you betting any Player Props from the Buccaneers Rushing game?
Leonard Fournette O46.5 rush yards and TD (+125)
- Patrick Mahomes completed 66.3% of his passes during the regular season for 4740 yards 38tds and 6 int for a passer rating of 108.2
- In the post season he raised his game completing 73.5% of his passes for 4tds 0int and a passer rating of 118.5
- During the regular season the Chiefs were tied for 6th in the league gaining 7.9 yards per pass attempt.
- They were 2nd in the league with 69 completions for 20+ yards and tied for 16th in the league with 8 completions for 40+ yards.
- Travis Kelce was Mahomes’s favourite target with 105 receptions for 1416 yards 11tds and Tyreek Hill was next with 87 receptions for 1276 yards and 15tds
- In the post season Kelce again led the team with 21 receptions but his 227 yards was surpassed by Hill’s 282 yards on 17 receptions.
- WR Demarcus Robinson was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Monday, but it is due to contact tracing and could be available on Sunday.
- Sammy Watkins (calf) said he’s “feeling great” and is “very optimistic” he’ll play in the Super Bowl
- The Buccaneers pass defence was 21st in the league allowing 3945 pass yards.
- They were tied for 22nd allowing 29tds and tied for 7th with 15 interceptions.
- They were 10th in the league allowing 46 passes of 20+ and tied for 8th allowing 7 passes of 40+
- They were 18th in the league allowing a passer rating of 94.3 and they were tied for 4th in the league with 48 sacks.
Are you using any Player Props from the Kansas City Chiefs passing game?
Tyreek Hill O7.5 rec(+130)DK
Tyreek Hill O92.5 rec yrds (-110) FD
Mahomes for MVP(-105)FD
- The Chiefs were 16th in the league rushing for 1799 yards during the regular season and tied for 11th averaging 4.5 yards per carry
- They were tied for 22nd with 13 rush tds and tied for 11th with 10 rushes of 20+ yards.
- They were tied for last in the league with the Chargers and Dolphins with 0 rushes of 40+ yards.
- The Chiefs were led by Clyde Edwards-Helaire with 181 rushes for 803 yards and 4 tds. He injured his hip and ankle in WK 15 and although he came back for the playoffs he has been barely used.
- Patrick Mahomes was next with 62 carries for 308 yards and 2tds.
- Le’Veon Bell was next with 63 carries for 254 yards 2tds followed by Darrell Williams who ran 39 times for 169 yards for 1td.
- In the post season it has been Darrell Williams who has been trusted with carrying the rock. He has rushed 26 times for 130 yards and 1td. WR Mecole Hardman is next with 2 carries for 54 yards. Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed just 6 times for 7 yards in his return from injury and Le’Veon Bell who has been dealing with a knee injury has rushed twice for 6 yards.
- The vaunted Buccaneer rush defence was much the best in the NFL allowing a league best 1289 yards on the ground and 3.6 yards per carry.
- They allowed a league low 10tds and were tied for 2nd allowing just 4 carries of over 20 yards and just 1 carry over 40 yards.
Are you betting any Player Props from the Kansas City Chiefs rushing game?