San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks Pick: NFL Week 8
San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks Pick – NFL Week 8: Two of the top teams in the NFC square off in an NFC West Divisional showdown in Seattle this Sunday. The 49ers are in the last place team with a 4-3 SU record, while the Seattle Seahawks sit atop the NFC West Division with a 5-1 SU record.
|Week 8 NFL Match-Up||San Francisco 49ers||Seattle Seahawks|
|Opening ATS Line||+6 (-110)||-6 (-110)|
|Total||Over 54.5 (-110)||Under 54.5 (-110)|
|Where/When||CenturyLink Field||Nov 1st, 4:25 PM EST|
The Seahawks rank 5th and the 49ers ninth in my overall NFL power ratings and trail the NFL-best Tampa Bay Bucs by a considerable gap. So, this is the most crucial game for each team yet this season.
San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks: 2020 Betting Trends
|Team||Record||ML Profit (Units)||ATS||O/U|
Active Betting Systems
The following is a brief list of team trends that support the backers of the Seahawks.
- Seahawks are 10-4 ATS for 71.4% winning bets installed as a favorite since the 2019 season.
- Seahawks are 10-1-1 ATS after the previous opponent gained 300 or more passing yards in games played spanning the last three seasons.
- Seahawks are 8-1 ATS after the previous opponent gained 450 or more total offensive yards in games played spanning the last three seasons.
- Head Coach Pete Carroll is 18-5 ATS off a loss installed as a favorite.
Betting systems can enlighten us by targeting games to bet on based on any team’s current and most recent performance trends. This system has earned a 53-23-3 ATS mark, good for 70% winning bets since 2000. The system consists of three simple parameters.
- Bet on any team lined within 3.5 points on either side of pick-em.
- The team allowed six or fewer points to their previous opponent.
- The opponent is coming off a loss of three or fewer points.